1 pound ground beef
1 small onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
1 (15-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
2-3 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/3 cup brown sugar
Salt and pepper, to taste
10 ounces elbow macaroni
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a Farberware Frying Pan, add your ground beef and onions and cook until beef is no longer pink and onions are tender.
- Add in your garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Add in your chicken broth, beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder and brown sugar and stir, then bring to a boil.
- Once it’s boiling, add in your uncooked pasta and simmer for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Once tender add in your cheese and salt & pepper and stir until melted.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.