One-Pot Chili Mac
Quick and easy, this One Pot Chili Mac is one of our favorite cold weather foods. Merging two of our favorite comfort dishes together in one hearty meal.
1 pound ground beef
1 small onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
1 (15-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
2-3 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/3 cup brown sugar
Salt and pepper, to taste
10 ounces elbow macaroni
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a Farberware Frying Pan, add your ground beef and onions and cook until beef is no longer pink and onions are tender.
- Add in your garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Add in your chicken broth, beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder and brown sugar and stir, then bring to a boil.
- Once it’s boiling, add in your uncooked pasta and simmer for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Once tender add in your cheese and salt & pepper and stir until melted.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.