12-16 ounces fresh salmon
½ cup peppers, sliced (variety for color)
¼ cup zucchini, sliced
For the Quick Asian Glaze:
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon ground ginger (2 teaspoons fresh)
1 teaspoon sriracha (optional)
Chopped cilantro, to garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together glaze ingredients. Set aside.
- Chop veggies into uniform size and shape.
- Heat medium pan over medium-high heat.
- Place salmon skin side up onto pan. Surround with veggies. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes.
- Flip salmon over and brush on glaze. Cook 4-5 minutes longer, or until cooked.
- Serve over mixed greens, rice or couscous