1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup (8 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups semisweet or dark chocolate chips
4 cups mini marshmallows
5 graham crackers, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees and grease a Farberware 9x13-inch cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for easy removal and grease once again.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the wire whip attachment, mix melted butter with sugars and vanilla extract on medium speed until well incorporated.
- Add eggs and continue to mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing just until combined.
- Pour blondie batter into prepared pan and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes until top is set and edges start to pull away from the pan.
- Immediately top blondies with chocolate chips as the residual heat will start to melt the chocolate.
- Top with mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces.
- Set oven to broil low and return pan to oven to broil marshmallows for about 2-3 minutes. Watch very carefully as the marshmallows toast very quickly.