Strawberry Cheesecake Quesadillas
Pair this dessert with Chicken, Greens and Cauliflower Rice Bowls for a complete meal using the Farberware Neat Nest 3-Piece Skillet Set. Watch how here.
What's a One-Stack Meal? It's recipes that pair together to make a complete meal that can be made using one of the "stacks" from the Farberware Neat Nest collection.
All the flavors of strawberry-topped cheesecake are in this fast, easy and fun dessert quesadilla. Pair it with Chicken, Greens and Cauliflower Rice Bowls for an easy one-stack meal using the Neat Nest Skillet set.Yield:
For the topping:
2 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
For the quesadillas
6 ounce cream cheeese, softened (Neufchatel may be used)
3 tablespoons sour cream
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
2 teaspoons butter, divided
For the topping:
- Combine the strawberries, sugar and preserves in a bowl; toss well and let stand until ready to serve. (May be made and held in the refrigerator up to 4 hours ahead.)
For the filling:
- Whisk the cream cheese, sour cream, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Place the tortillas on a work surface and spread each tortilla with one-fourth of the cream cheese mixture. Place the sliced strawberries over one half of each tortilla. Fold the tortillas in half to form for half moons.
- Heat an Farberware Neat Nest 8-Inch Nonstick Skillet over medium-low heat. Melt 1/2 teaspoon of the butter and add a quesadilla. Cook until lightly golden and the filling is warmed through, 1 minute per side. Transfer quesadilla to a serving plate and repeat with remaining butter and quesadillas.
- Spoon the topping over each quesadilla and serve.
Leave a comment