3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/4 cup each diced red pepper, celery, and onion
2 tablespoons dried cranberries
1 cup prepared stuffing mix
4 bone-in pork chops
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh sage leaves , for garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Farberware Luminescence 12-Inch Covered Deep Skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red pepper, celery, onion, cranberries and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir the vegetable mixture into the reserved stuffing; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make a 3” slit along the boneless sides of each pork chop creating a pocket. Divide the stuffing mixture between the 4 pork chops, gently filling each pocket with the mixture.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and cook the chops for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until the chops are nicely browned and firm to the touch.
- Remove the chops and garnish with fresh sage leaves.