One-Pot Lasagna Bolognese
One Pot Lasagna Bolognese is an easy weeknight meal, made in just 30 minutes in one pot, for easy prep and easy clean-up!Yield:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup diced onion
½ cup diced celery
½ cup diced carrots
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1 cup red wine
1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
9 lasagna noodles, broken into thirds
1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 cup beef broth
1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Heat the olive oil in an Anolon Advanced Umber 12-Inch Deep Skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion, celery, carrots, garlic, ground beef and Italian seasoning, cook 6-8 minutes.
3. Drain any grease from the skillet.
4. Pour the red wine into the skillet and simmer on high for 4 minutes.
5. Add the tomato paste.
6. Layer the broken lasagna noodles on top.
7. Pour the diced tomatoes and beef broth over the noodles.
8. Cover the skillet, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
9. Remove the lid and top with the ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
10. Re-cover and allow the cheese to melt for 3-4 minutes.