3/4 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1/2 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (15 to 16-ounce) refrigerated whole wheat pizza dough
12-15 medium fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 475F.
- Combine the ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a Farberware Easy Clean 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, 4-5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook until softened, 3 minutes. Add the grape tomatoes and cook until they are just wilted but still hold their shape, 2-3 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a 13-inch diameter circle; transfer to a 13-inch nonstick pizza crisper. Spread the cheese mixture over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges. Top with the onion mixture, taking care to distribute the tomatoes evenly.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until the crust is browned and cooked through, 14-16 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a cutting board. Top with the basil leaves and cut into 8 slices to serve.